Time: 16:00 GMT
Opportunities to optimize manufacturing system performance can be found through cell culture supplementation. Specifically in animal-free cell culture supplements. InVitria, a company specializing in cell culture media supplements, is leading the way in animal-free supplements.
InVitria conducted several experiments with Matt Croughan at Keck Graduate Institute. Here are the findings:
- The benefits of animal-free supplements have been proven in small scale for research & development as well as mass production with bioreactors
- The use of cell culture supplements in increasing overall performance in manufacturing systems has shown to be beneficial for both performance and consistency
• Cell Culture Strategies in Optimization of Overall Manufacturing Performance
• Effects of Cell Culture Supplements Relative to Productivity
• Animal-Free Supplement Benefits
The speaker: Steve Pettit - Director, Cell Culture Development, InVitria. Steve has over 20 years of cell culture and virology experience.
Additional Speaker: Brittany Medbery - Marketing Coordinator, InVitria
This is a must attend webinar for Managers, Supervisors, and R&D in the biopharmaceutical formulation and manufacturing, bioprocessing, stem cell and regenerative medicine, medical devices and diagnostics, and those involved in life sciences research.
- PC headset
- PC speakers
- Broadband Connection