Get a sneak peek of the great digital education we have in store for you at the Digital Marketing Strategy Summit—join us September 5 at 2pm ET for a complimentary webinar with Janet Driscoll Miller, CEO at Search Mojo. In this fast-paced webinar, Janet will share proven strategies and tactics for PPC success.
You will learn:
Whether you should outsource your PPC campaigns, or keep them in house
How to effectively structure your account
5 tips for effective landing pages
Simple A/B tests for maximum impact
How to reduce unwanted clicks and boost profits
Click the link below to register for this free event
In this interactive Webinar, you will learn various tactics that can be used to significantly increase your online presence and build new business.
- How to use PPC Pay Per Click advertising?
- What is SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) and what do I need to know about it?
Host Jeff Werlwas
Jeff Werlwas is the Senior Product Manager for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) solutions for Deluxe Corporation. Since 2004, Jeff has helped hundreds of small businesses increase their internet visibility. In this webinar Jeff will show you Free and Inexpensive techniques to help you increase your internet presence.
The webinar begins at 2 pm EST.
Negative keywords are one the most powerful tools available for marketers looking to optimize paid search and increase revenues. Join us for this FREE webcast to learn practical tips that the pros use for identifying, deploying, and profiting from negative keywords.
You will discover:
- How to identify negative keywords using data available in your enterprise today
- Advanced techniques for increasing traffic for exact match terms
- Quick and easy tips for Yahoo! | Bing negatives that increase efficiency
- How to apply these negative keywords strategies to your own campaigns immediately
Enquiro’s BuyerSphere research project identified three distinct purchase types in B2B. In this 30-minute webinar, we take a closer look at how to adapt your Pay-Per-Click advertising campaigns to the reality of how your buyers buy: Repeat Purchases, Repeat Modified, or Blank Slate. PPC campaigns can’t use a one-type fits all strategy, and by targeting buyers to these three segments you will meet and improve your campaign objectives. We cite examples of how to tailor ad creative, landing pages, and measurement to specific B2B purchase types.
In this webinar, you’ll learn
* How to identify where your company fits with regards to purchase types
* Tips on which ad messaging works for identified purchase type
* Landing page design best practices, specific to different marketing scenarios
* Gain a better understanding of how PPC can drive the demand gen. process
Who should attend: Online marketing managers, directors and PPC management professionals
Pay per click (PPC) campaigns allow you to bid on even the most competitive keywords -- but while they're easy to set up, making them profitable is much harder. This webinar will illustrate the factors of successful PPC campaigns and how to use targeted keywords, ad copy, and regions to make your campaigns pay off.
Whether you're new to pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or just want to find out how to make your existing campaigns more effective, Search Mojo's Tad Miller shares both the basics of good campaign set up and techniques to save you time and money.
The presentation will cover the following PPC-related topics:
* PPC is a great way to achieve conversion goals - but it isn't "one size fits all"
* How default settings on PPC ad platforms aren't always in your best interest
* How to take control of your PPC account - instead of just taking what you are given
* Your goals and the goals of search engines sometimes differ - be aware of what you need to look for
* Important PPC metrics: how and what to measure
Join Tad Miller, Account Director for Search Mojo, for Sculpting a Successful Pay-Per Click Advertising Account and learn how to reduce your PPC spend while improving your conversions!
Speaker: Addie Conner - Director of Search Marketing, CourseAdvisor, Inc
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 1:00 PM EST (10:00 AM PST)
Quality Score. You know it’s important. You’re just not sure how it works - or what you should do to get the highest Quality Score. Well, you’re not alone.
In this webcast, we’ll look at the history behind Google’s Quality Score as well as some of the more common myths and misconceptions. Find out what goes into Quality Score, and why understanding Quality Score is critical to the success of your PPC campaign.
This webcast continues the discussion surrounding how to identify, define and ultimately recommend better ways to measure and value an ad.
We’ll present a series of interactive polling questions and share the results with the audience immediately, so you’ll get some real-time information as to how leading internet marketers value ads.
Any good Internet marketing professional knows that assigning all of the value to the last ad clicked on before the conversion is inherently flawed. Most Internet advertisers, however, lack:
1. The tracking technology required to determine the actual team of ads and their sequence that lead to the conversion.
2. The valuation methodology to properly assess each ad’s true contribution and value to the conversion.
While a few technologies are now able to effectively track and assemble the purchase path leading to conversion, there is no industry-accepted standard or method for assigning relative value to ads in the path. How do we effectively attribute which ad - or group of ads - ultimately led to the final conversion?
We’ll cover a variety of common issues and scenarios surrounding attribution, such as:
* lifetime ad value with use of additional search
* how to properly credit ads that contribute to the sale of a non-related product
* how to give accurate conversion credit for purchase paths that include offline touches
How did online retailers fare in the holiday selling season of 2008? The news may not be as glum as you think.
Even in today’s economy, savvy online retailers can maximize their returns, whether through investment in paid search, shopping engines or other online marketing strategies.
This webcast looks at online retail lessons learned during the 2008 holiday shopping season, and how to apply those learnings to your 2009 strategy.
We’ll get a postmortem from comScore about just how retail markets did in the current economic climate. Which segments performed better than others - and why?
We’ll also get a report from the trenches: Vintage Tub and Bath, a Top-500 Internet Retailer, will share some of its online marketing tactics - from pushing product reviews, to fine tuning paid search and effectively using shopping comparison engines.
Chris Wine of Marin Software will give some concrete tips on how to factor seasonal and economic fluctuations into your online marketing campaign using Marin Search Marketer.
Attend this webcast and learn:
* How 2008 online retail sales compared to 2007
* Which SEM tactics were successful - and which weren’t
* How to improve your 2009 retail PPC strategy with Marin Software’s application
* When to cut back - or ramp up - your marketing budget
* How to take advantage of day of week and seasonality data